Synergy Group JV is a Proud Prime Contract Winner on NIH CIO CS and 1 of 6 SDVOSB’s selected! Synergy Group is Prime in both the: Small Business & Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) categories.
CIO-CS Overview: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institute of Health (NIH), National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), has a contract vehicle to provide federal agencies a mechanism to procure IT commodities and solutions as they relate to health and life sciences capabilities, and general Information Technology (IT) initiatives.
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything IT in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture
- 17 million CLINS and counting
- Technical refresh program (TRP) enables commodities to be added continually, or within hours of your request
- NITAAC Contract Access Fee (NCAF) is .35%
- 5 Year Base Contract (May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2020); 5 year option (May 1, 2020 - April 30, 2025)
- Firm-fixed Price
- Prompt Payment Terms: .025% of total awards value for payments under 15 days
For more information on the NIH CIO CS Contract:
Click here http://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/free-training for free NITAAC CIO-CS training for Federal Agencies.
NITAAC Website: https://nitaac.nih.gov/
For Ordering: utilize the NITAAC Electronic Government Ordering System (e-GOS) at: https://cio.egos.nih.gov